THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

For the Bored, revisit #8

This week our prompt was where we would like to go, for me I really would love to see all of Europe just because there is some much history behind almost everything there. There is also culture pouring out of everything and everywhere is beautiful. I also have family over there who will take me in for short amounts of time to get resettled and to plan where to go next. Plus i have been to Germany many times, and the Netherlands a couple of time and i always love it there. More specifically I would like to go to Spain, Italy, France, Iceland, Estonia, and maybe some Nordic countries. I was planning on going for a Europe trip After High School for a time with all my friends and I really hope we can go.

0 comments: