THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

For the Bored, revisit #6

In this for the bored I would like to talk about my obsession with fantasy and science fiction. I loved fantasy and Sci-fi since I could remember and I hope I always will. These two genres of movie, and books give me something to look forward to and inspire me to be a better person because it shows that bad people always get whats coming to them. This love shows especially when you look into my bookshelf and see dungeons and dragons in my shelf, I'm a dungeon master adn I love playing the game. This also bleeds into my love for anime because in my top 10 favorite movies 4 of them are anime all about either the future or some kind of fantasy world.

1 comments:

Adam P. said...

david you play DND dude I didn't know. I used to play back in virginia. I was okay I just thought every one here was to cool(I use this term lightly) to play. if you not the dongeon master what race, class are you. I'm usually a dwarf cleric. I'm willing to make a new character so yeah David hay. I thought you were ontly half jewish. well whatever yeah,

right this is Adam(Pollio)yeah okay.