This week I would love to tell you and anyone drifting through my blog about something that I keep very dear to my heart: Food. All types of food. Well except of course strange organs like brains and livers, which by the way are horrible for you, but excluding that I enjoy many types of food. I very much enjoy Oriental food, and European food. I think that American food is very boring and way to over used, the exception being Bar B Q. I really don't like fast food even though French fries are very good, its not worth dying over them. Chocolate is gross, very gross, I don't care what anyone says but Chocolate is gross.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
For the Bored, revisit #2
Posted by Your favorite wizard David at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heallo:)
haha yeah. play basketball is fun.
hmm~ basketball here is not really as popular as america. but many teenagers will watch it.
Post a Comment