THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

For the Bored, revisit #1

Like i said in my first "for the bored" post I'm a super nerd, and to support that fact I will give you something thing that I'm proud about. First off my computer is very nice, maybe not the best but something to be proud about. It has an intel overclocked dual core processor, an ASUS motherboard, an 8600 GTS nvidia "superclocked" video card, and about 3 fans two I added just because i had them laying around. FOr anyone who doesn't know what overclocked or superclock means it is when you have a computer component and the manufacture gave it a speed where the component works at, lets use my processor for example both of the individual processors run at a speed of 1.8 ghz (gigahertz) and I have them overclocked at 1.85 ghz. The problem with overclocking is that it can increase the amount of hardware failures and computer crashes you have.

0 comments: