It's time to start this blog.
This also doubles up as my "interests" post
Hello! My name is David Freid, it is pronounced "Dahvid Freed". I am Jewish German American, my mum comes from Germany and my father's family also comes from Germany and are German Jews. I really love computers and videos games, aka. I'm a super nerd, and I have a really awesome computer. I'm very musical, I can play trombone, piano, bass guitar, regular guitar and the drums. I also love food and cooking. And taking pictures, all the pictures, save the Saturn one, I took and changed in photo shop, including the background.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
For the Bored.
Posted by Your favorite wizard David at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So David, how did you manage write in korean?
well other than the obvious fact that i have a free internet translator at my disposal... i'm magical
Post a Comment